As the impact of COVID-19 continues throughout the construction industry, many businesses are finding it difficult to make payroll and pay other essential business expenses. Fortunately, help is on the way through the passage of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), which provides more than $2 trillion in stimulus to the U.S. economy.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19