Effective on April 1, 2020, the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) requires employers to provide their workforce with paid sick leave for several qualified reasons related to COVID-19. In this article, a Naples contractor lawyer will answer a few common questions employers have about this new act.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19