As part of the U.S. Government’s response to the economic consequences arising from COVID-19 pandemic, the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan was created under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act). Restrictions imposed by the Small Business Administration (SBA) provided inflexibility which has caused many small businesses to question the desirability of the loan.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19