The spread of COVID-19 has nearly grinded the United States economy to a complete halt, and the effects from this pandemic will be long-lasting and devastating. One industry that the pandemic is wreaking havoc on is construction because it is disrupting every aspect of the industry from the supply chain and labor force to project delays and uncertain lenders.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19