As the United States tries to respond to COVID-19, state and local officials have enacted stay-at-home orders, which require non-essential activities and businesses to temporarily shut down. Almost every one of these orders exempts workers in the construction industry because construction is considered an essential business.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19