Part I – discusses the Coronavirus and goes over the specific contract provisions you need to combat COVID-19. OSHA policies and dealing with employees from an HR perspective will also be discussed. Part II – discusses legal issues with growing your business, how to scale up and scale down quickly and effectively and the Standard Operating Procedures needed to dominate the industry. Featuring Trent Cotney, CEO of Cotney Construction Law and John Kenney, COO of Cotney Construction Law.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19