When workers arrive at a Skanska jobsite at the University of Delaware, they are asked a series of questions such as, “Are you experiencing flu-like symptoms?” and ” Have you, or has anyone in your family, been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19?” They also receive daily temperature checks before beginning work.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19