The coronavirus (COVID-19) has proven to be a global threat, not only to the public at large, but also to the economy and businesses. As we continue to navigate these uncharted waters, it is imperative for employers to implement safety protocols to prevent the spread of the virus among employees, while ensuring employees’ rights are not being violated.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19