As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to have drastic effects on our economy, many roofing contractors are looking to take advantage of newly enacted government initiatives such as the Paycheck Protection Program, the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance, and the expansion of other Small Business Administration lending programs just to stay afloat.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19