Join January Allen, partner at Cotney Construction Law, as she discusses how the COVID-19 pandemic and recent legislation are impacting employers’ obligations, including worker health and health screening, training and safety, paid sick leave, and family medical leave.
Announcements & Resources
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19
- OSHA’s Guidance for New Businesses
- Tips for Complying With OSHA’s Fire Safety Protection and Prevention Regulations
- OSHA’s New COVID-19 Guidance for the Construction Workforce
- OSHA’s Revised National Emphasis Program for Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica