Under the FFCRA, businesses with fewer than 500 employees are now required to provide at least 80 hours of qualified sick leave to full-time employees (part-time employees receive a proportionate number of sick leave hours based on their regular 2-week schedule) and up to 12 weeks of qualified family leave to all employees.
Announcements & Resources
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19
- OSHA’s Guidance for New Businesses
- Tips for Complying With OSHA’s Fire Safety Protection and Prevention Regulations
- OSHA’s New COVID-19 Guidance for the Construction Workforce
- OSHA’s Revised National Emphasis Program for Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica