Employers in the construction industry are well aware of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (“OSHA”) and its standard practices and procedures for investigating workplace safety complaints.
Announcements & Resources
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19
- OSHA’s Guidance for New Businesses
- Tips for Complying With OSHA’s Fire Safety Protection and Prevention Regulations
- OSHA’s New COVID-19 Guidance for the Construction Workforce
- OSHA’s Revised National Emphasis Program for Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica