As of 12:01am on April 3, 2020, residents of Florida have been issued a statewide, 30-day stay-at-home order for the state of Florida. Although many businesses will be closing their doors if they have not already done so, essential critical infrastructure workers will be permitted to continue working.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19