The novel coronavirus spreading rapidly throughout the U.S. has caused governmental officials to resort to unprecedented measures to slow down the outbreak. As the number of people infected by COVID-19 continue to rise, new guidelines, restrictions and laws are being implemented to combat the virus.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19