On March 18, President Donald Trump signed into law the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), which includes two separate laws regarding paid leave for employees: (1) the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA), and (2) the Emergency Family Medical Leave Expansion Act (EFMLEA).
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19