Earlier this week, President Donald Trump signed into law a $2-trillion stimulus package, the largest relief package in U.S. history, to help combat the devastating effects COVID-19 has had on the economy. The massive relief legislation includes loans and grants that businesses like roofing contractors can take advantage of to keep afloat during the crisis.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19