In RC’s continued coverage of the COVID-19 crisis and how it’s affecting roofing contractors, RC Publisher Jill Bloom and Editorial Director Rick Damato virtually catch up with National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) CEO Reid Ribble about the NRCA’s first-ever Telephone Town Hall and what other initiatives the association is taking to serve its members.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19