Reopening during the COVID-19 pandemic can be tricky enough, but roofing contractors face even more difficulties as they deal with cybersecurity issues and possible litigation caused by the pandemic.
Announcements & Resources
- How to Prevent Occupational Noise Exposure on Your Construction Site
- Protecting Lone Workers on Your Construction Jobsite
- Recognizing and Controlling Static Electricity Hazards on Your Jobsite
- Understanding OSHA’s Reporting Guidelines for COVID-19 Infections
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19