As you well know, the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is having an incredible impact on construction, especially on small businesses within the industry. While larger construction companies are better equipped to deal with absenteeism, sick leave, and payroll demands, smaller companies are left with far fewer resources.
Announcements & Resources
- Contractors in Hard-Hit Michigan Must Be Mindful of OSHA’s COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Screening Employees for COVID-19
- OSHA’s Guidance for New Businesses
- Tips for Complying With OSHA’s Fire Safety Protection and Prevention Regulations
- OSHA’s New COVID-19 Guidance for the Construction Workforce
- OSHA’s Revised National Emphasis Program for Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica