Danielle has been involved in disputes involving construction scheduling, insurance, claims avoidance and other related matters. She has also handled a wide variety of complex construction disputes involving project delays, construction defects, and differing site conditions as well. Aside from her construction experience, Danielle has assisted clients with issues involving workers’ compensation, employment law, corporate law, commercial litigation, insurance, and commercial disputes. Danielle’s clients have included architects, engineers, sub-contractors, product manufacturers, large corporations, small businesses, insurance companies, real estate brokers, insurance agents, home owners’ associations, apartment complexes, and other professionals. She has also served as outside counsel for various engineering and construction firms.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D.
- Baylor University, Masters in Business Administration
- Southwestern Adventist University, Bachelor of Science
- Thompson Coe Cousins & Irons, 2005-2007, Associate; 2008-2017, Partner; 2018, Of Counsel
- Brown McCarroll, 2001-2005, Associate
- Continental Airlines, 2000-2001, Senior Financial Analyst
- Burns Anderson Jury & Brenner, 1998-2000, Associate
Speeches and Presentations
- Editor of A.M. Best, Texas Digest of Insurance Laws, 2008-2017
- Author and speaker, “Texas Dram Shop Liability: In the Eye of the Hurricane?” Texas Insurance and Tort Law Update presented by Thompson Coe, April 2010
- Author and speaker, “Navigating Black Diamonds: Expert Challenges,” presented at Texas Association of Defense Trial Counsel, Winter 2010
- Author and speaker, “Premise Liability: A Good Place to Be,” Texas Insurance and Tort Law Update presented by Thompson Coe, September 2009
- Author and speaker, “Everybody’s a Critic, How and When to Challenge an Expert,” Texas Insurance and Tort Law Update presented by Thompson Coe, September 2008
- Co-authored “Defense of a Diesel Exhaust Exposure Case,” presented at Texas Association of Railroad Trial Counsel Meeting, April 2000
- Author and speaker, “Texas Rules of Evidence Update,” Texas Association of Defense Trial Counsel, Spring 1999