Taylor was born and raised in Bemidji, Minnesota. She completed her undergraduate degree in Political Science at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities before moving to Nashville to attend Vanderbilt Law School.
Prior to joining Cotney Construction Law, Taylor interned for a state senator in Minnesota. During law school, Taylor worked as a legal extern for FEMA in the Regulatory Affairs Division in Washington, D.C., and as a law clerk for Fidelity National Title Insurance in Omaha, Nebraska.
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Political Science, B.A.
- Vanderbilt Law School, J.D.
- Minnesota State Senate, Senate Intern, St. Paul, MN
- Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Legal Extern, Washington, D.C.
- Fidelity National Title Insurance, Law Clerk, Omaha, NE
Honors and Activities
- Chancellor’s Law Scholar
- Dean’s Leadership Award